We are excited to announce our annual chess party on Sunday, June 3 from 2:30 – 5:30 p.m at the home of PALS Coach Debra Cain (6370 Donner Circle, Parker, 80134)! This fun party is FREE!
Please e-mail Lior at firstname.lastname@example.org if you and your child/children plan to attend.
- Delicious snacks including Coach Maria’s famous home-baked & delicious chess cookies!!
- The classic family chess movie “Searching for Bobby Fischer” or “Queen of Katwe,” both based on true stories!
- Fun chess trivia contest and silly chess jokes!
- Bughouse (team chess) and soccer outside!
- Simul against coach Lior – parents are welcome to join and play on their children’s team!
- Games and prizes for all!